- Metsälä E, Marmy L, Paalimäki-Paakki K, Hoffren J, Pires Jorge JA, Kivistik S, Kukkes T, Lumme R, Schroderus-Salo T, Strom B. Diagnostic radiographers and radiation therapists professional role and interprofessional co-operation related to the therapeutic phase of breast cancer care - an integrative review and a qualitative study in four European countries. Swiss Congress of Radiology 2022, Fribourg, June 23-25.
- Metsälä E, Schroderus-Salo T, Marmy L, Pires Jorge JA, Straume K, Strom B, Øynes M, Randle L, Kivistik S. Breast cancer patient viewpoint versus staff thoughts regarding mammography and radiation therapy services. European Congress of Radiology March 2-6 (online) and July 13-17 2022 (hybrid). (oral presentation)
- Metsälä E, Kivistik S, Marmy L, Pires Jorge J, Straume K, Strom B. Women’s positive and less positive experiences about mammography and radiotherapy services during their breast cancer care pathway. European Congress of Radiology March 2-6 (online) and July 13-17 2022 (hybrid). (oral presentation)
- Metsälä E, Paalimäki-Paakki K, Hoffren J, Pires Jorge J, Kivistik S, Kukkes T, Lumme R, Marmy L, Schroderus-Salo T, Strom B. Radiation therapists’, diagnostic radiographers, biomedical laboratory scientists and nurses working together in breast cancer care and treatments. EPOS with doi (assigned later). European Congress of Radiology March 2-6 (online) and July 13-17 2022 (hybrid).
Publications in journals
- R.Lumme, J. Hoffren, J. Lukkarila, K. Manninen, O.Pöllanen, J. Riukolehto. Moniammatillinen verkkokoulutusmateriaali terveydenhuoltohenkilöstölle rintasyöpäpotilaan hoitopolusta. Bioanalyytikko 2, 2022.
- E.Metsälä, S.Kivistik, K.Straume, L.Marmy, J.A.P Jorge, B.Strom. Breast cancer patients` experiences on their individual care pathway: A qualitative study. Radiography . Vol 28,issue 3. August 2022, Pages 697-703 DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radi.2022.06.002